Here are just a few reasons to stay at the Historic Malaga Inn in Downtown Mobile, Alabama to celebrate the 4th July.
- We are the best hotel in Downtown Mobile; obviously 😉
- We are a short drive (maybe five minutes) to the USS Alabama where the fireworks will be held. This year’s fireworks spectacular will begin with a red, white, and blue tribute to our Veterans and the finale will be a salute to the USS Alabama’s 50th anniversary. Gates open @ 5:00 and the fireworks start @9:00. Admin is $5 per car. Live Music provided by local band Emerge and begins @ 7:00. Bring your own blankets and seating but no food, grills, or alcoholic beverages are allowed. Sorry.
- We are family friendly. Bring the whole family. Our property offers adjoining rooms. Book two of these and have access to a large balcony. Our Adjoining rooms can accommodate up to four adults. Our corner courtyard rooms can accommodate four to eight adults. Our property is a small boutique so no matter where you are on property you can still be close with family and friends.
- We have a pool. It’s getting hot out there and it is just so nice to cool off and relax in our out door pool before the festivities.
- We have the greatest staff in the world. Just read our reviews on-line. Time and time again our staff is mentioned as going beyond the call of duty for our guests. Friendly, southern hospitality.